A dynamic group of tweens and teens make up New Life's Youth. Students in grades 6 - 12 are a fun bunch. Not only are they here to learn more about God, but they are here to learn more about themselves. Through fun activities, serious talks and prayer, we help guide our youth into becoming the young adults that God intends for them to be.
Youth Group meetings are every Sunday from 6:00pm - 8:00pm for Middle School and High School students (unless noted differently below).
- Sunday, October 1st- Youth Group held at 2:00 p.m. (Virginia JDRF walk for juvenile type 1 diabetes)
- Sunday, October 8th- Youth Group at New Life 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 15th- Youth Group at New Life 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 21st- Midlothian Day Parade (M25 participation- more details to come)
- Sunday, October 22nd- Youth Group at New Life 6:00-8:00 p.m. (Pumpkin decorating night! Bring your friends and pumpkins!)
- Sunday, October 29th- Glow Party at New Life (Youth Volunteer opportunity...more details coming soon)
- Sunday, November 5th- Youth Group at New Life 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 11th- Big Serve Weekend
- Sunday, November 12th- New Life 20th Anniversary Celebration after service and Big Serve service activity (No Youth Group held at 6:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, November 19th- Youthsgiving Thanksgiving Potluck 6:00-8:00 p.m. at New Life
- Sunday, November 26th- No Youth Group (Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend!)
- Sunday, December 3rd- Youth Group at New Life 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 10th- Youth Group at New Life 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 17th- Youth Group at New Life 6:00-8:00 p.m. (Christmas Party and gift exchange)
- Sunday, December 24th- Christmas Eve No Youth Group
- Sunday, December 31st- New Year's Eve No Youth Group