When you visit New Life for the first time, we want you to know exactly what you’re in for.
What to expect when you arrive:
- Greeters that will be happy to help you find your way around or give you a tour. The Welcome Desk on your right can provide additional information about our various ministries and activities.
- Messages that apply to your everyday life. God’s truth is real, and it’s for you. Listen to a message or two online to get an idea of the topics we teach on, and our pastor’s teaching style.
- Business casual or jeans – it doesn’t matter. You will see everything from jeans to ties. It's what's inside of you that’s most important to us (and God).
- Contemporary worship services that are relevant and inspiring – lasting about 75 minutes.
- World-class kids’ programs for infants through grade 5. Your kids will enjoy their service while you enjoy yours.
- New Life is proud to offer an ASL interpreter during it's 10am service. We want everyone to be able to hear God's word, grow in their faith and connect with our church family.
When you come, we hope you’ll find a way to connect with our other exciting ministries as well. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, there is something for you here. That goes for the entire family, too – from infants to great-grandparents. Our desire is that New Life becomes your home, and we’d love to connect with you. Check out the various ways to get connected!
Still have questions?
If you have any specific questions about what to expect, you can always stop by the Welcome Desk on a Sunday or just contact us directly.