Now Enrolling for 2017-2018!
New Life Preschool provides children their first opportunity to experience school in a fun and exciting way. We believe that the early education of a child is the foundation of growth and development needed for a lifetime. Since 2002, it has been our mission to provide an enriching, loving and creative small class environment where children are free to explore and learn according to their individual needs.
In addition to our Faith-based curriculum, we also offer Library, Music & Movement, Spanish and Chapel. Throughout the year, we have a variety of special guests and activities to help make learning come to life. Highlights include our pumpkin patch field trip, firefighter and police visits, Bon Secours Teddy Bear Clinic, International Day, Dr. Seuss Day, Water Day and a petting zoo.
Classes offered for children 2-5 years old and new this year is our Junior Kindergarten Program. Classes are 9:30am - 12:30pm each day.
After school opportunities available 1-2 days each week.
2017-2018 Tuition Rates:
- 2-year-olds (Monday, Wednesday OR Tuesday, Thursday) - $175/month
- 2-year olds (Monday-Thursday) - $320/month
- 3-year-olds (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) - $210/month
- Pre-K 4/5-year-olds (Monday-Thursday) - $260/month
- Junior Kindergarten 4/5-year-olds (Monday - Thursday, 9:30-1:00) - $300/month